Abstract submission is now closed
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstract text including references should not exceed 300 words.
- The purpose of the study, methods, results and conclusions should be stated clearly. Do not use phrases such as ‘data will be presented’ or ‘results will be discussed’.
- All abstracts will be reviewed upon receipt. Submitted abstracts that do not adhere to the requested abstract style will be returned for revision.
- All submitted abstracts (excluding those of Invited Speakers) will be evaluated by the Programme Committee for a possible platform presentation
- Presenting / corresponding authors will be notified if their abstract was accepted and either chosen for platform or poster presentation.
- Abstracts will be published in the Journal Mutagenesis. If you do not wish your abstract to be published please tick the box during the upload process
- It is advisable to write your submission prior to completing the form then copy and paste this into the appropriate field on the online submission.
- Once you upload an abstract, you will be given a link to revisit your booking and book your registration pass.
- If you are experiencing problems with this page please contact email@example.com
We hope to have an exciting, diverse programme in Oxford. The general themes of the meeting are summarised on the home page, but please don’t restrict your abstract submissions based on this. The more varied the research, the better!